Friday, June 1, 2012

Chapter 8 "Careful"

Jennas in her room, finding something to wear to The Funhouse. Adrian walks in, looking at Jenna.

"What are you doing?" Adrian says.

"Looking for an Okay outfit to wear." Jenna walks over to him.
"No, I'm not letting you go." Adrian says.

"What? Why!" Jenna was angry.

"It's too dangerous." Adrian said. "I don't want you getting hurt."

"I wont get hurt, it isnt dangerous!" Jenna started yelling "We're all going to leave safe and sound, with the Killer in tow!" She stormed out of the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Mia" Travis called. They were just outside, on the front porch. "I just... I want you to be careful tonight."

Mia smiled "Dont worry, nothing will happen, I promise."


"Okay." Travis said, and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "I love you..."

"I love you more." Mia said, and they both went inside.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
That night, they all went to The Funhouse.

They walked in.

No comments:

Post a Comment